Friday, 23 November 2007

I'll put you out of your misery

Okay haven't updated in almost a week so I figured it was time...Nothing much has been going on except for the LEO thing... Just to inform all you people who are hyper ventilating about your money and god knows what else that your money will be REFUNDED if you want.

And that the party has been postponed to the 21st of december thus making it a christmas party... The proposed theme is NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS so all of you whiny people who were sweating your asses off because of your costumes that you bought can stop banging the hell out of the committee.

I changed my friendster background ( no I do not have facebook )... thanks be given to the people who gave their kind input.

Anyone going for the MCR concert by the way ?

No comments: