Tuesday, 6 November 2007

The Moon. The Star . The Girl .

Last night I woke up at 4 to watch the Manchester City vs. Sunderland game. After a disappointing first half I retired to my chambers for some sleep. Once I was in bed I rolled over to look out the window and I saw something very very interesting . It was the moon. It was like so thin and crescent in shape and just above and to the left of it this one single star. There were no other stars in the sky so it really looked amazing. I was like " I really hope everyone else is getting to see this " but I was pretty doubtful since it was like 5-ish… Honestly it looked really beautiful… I felt so lucky that I got to see it…( there is an actual native american legend, it basically says that there is always one star that will be very close to the moon and it will follow the moon - but most of the time we can't see it because it is too bright in the city )


Then I remembered something I was really lucky to have seen too. Well, it’s actually more of a someone actually. And this person is a she. And I’ve been getting to know her since form 2. This person isn’t just beautiful on the outside…but on the inside too as a person she is just amazing.

Here are some pictures I took last night of the moon and the star… The pictures kinda suck but I am better with a video camera and I had to zoom loads. You can’t really see how good it looks but just try and picture it.

And one thing to remember. The pictures don’t do justice to just how beautiful the images really are.

















No comments: