Wednesday, 14 November 2007

5 Friends Of The Opposite Sex.

Well since in my last post we laughed at and with the complexity of females now I shall be nice to 5 in my life.
Name 5 Friends Of The Opposite Sex.




- How old are they?


- Where are they currently?


- How long have you known them?


- tag 5 people.





First of all I shall take the liberty and presume all these good little gals are at home








1. Niki

14
at home
Since form 2








2. Pauline

15

at home
Since form 2









3. Shahreen


15

at home

Since form 3



















4. Stephanie

15
at home
Since form 3











5. Jou Yin

15
at home
Since form 3







Would You Rather...Party with 1 or 5?
I’ll go with both…? When it comes to this seriously the more the merrier.

Marry 2 or 4?
Haha refer to the answer above ! kidding… Pauline… I want to see whether a marriage could work with so much of sarcasm xD But I do believe that all three people involved have their interests elsewhere.

Kill 3 or 5?
Jou ‘broke up’ with me and straightened her hair

Date 1 or 2?

I shall let you know how dating 1 goes kay


Make out with 1 or 3?

1. Niki ….I am loyal like a puppy


Cuddle with 2 or 5?

Neither really… They don’t seem the cuddly type to me


Have kids with 3 or 4?
Ahah both (not at the same time) They’d both make great mums


Live with 1 or 3?

1. Niki


Be stuck on an island with 2 or 5?

2… Pauline could have a three story house ready and do a log book or two about it and still have time to make Carbonara for dinner


Has 3 ever hurt you?

Yeah when she called me rajraj ( raj squared ) xD


Have you ever hurt 4?

No I havn’t right Steph #p


Can you beat up 5?

Haha err this is hard to say… Maybe… Do ballast tanks help in a fight Jou ?


When is the last time you saw 2?

Errrrrrrrr….. I’m going to say a few weeks ago... It’s been quite some time


Who is the smartest?

I don’t know ? I’m not one for comparing total marks


Does 2 smell good?

Pauline?... I’m no basset hound but from experience yeah I guess


Who Has The Better...?

Smile
Niki

Body
Havn’t really noticed


Face
Niki


Attitude
All really


Voice
Niki


Clothes
I’ve seen Pauline in normal clothes more then any of the others and no complaints there






I tag


eemun
niki
jou yin
shahreen
stephanie

No comments: