Monday, 24 December 2007

Man In The Mirror

Really nice song by Michael Jackson. If you look at him as a singer he is pretty great. As a person… who knows anymore…

Been listening to a lot of oldies these days…

God knows what is with the nostalgia

Some of them songs are :

Kylie Minogue – slow , come into my world , love at first sight
MJ – thriller, man in the mirror, rock with you, billy jean, smooth criminal
And of course
Bob Marley – Bad Boys

Hehe fun song =D

Now for the tag which I am doing on Christmas eve at 1 am 0,0


1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.
Questions:

1. What is your dream when you were a small kid?
To be a paleontologist XD

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
the people around me

3. What do you wish to have right now?
alcohol ! ahah err longer hair

4. When is the last time your horse laughed?
Can’t remember but pretty recently

5. What did you realize recently?
that I am a freak for doing this at 1 am
That my 21 year old sister is weird for wanting to play fifa at 1 am

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
well… it isn’t really unacceptable…
procrastination

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
haha ironic question. Slam things and hit walls

8. What are you afraid of losing?
my soul XD it is 1 in the morning la
Err the people I care about

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
I don’t have a target for 5 years from now
I AM CHILLING OUT

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
depends if she is showing any signs
If she does then yeah I will subtly but just enough
If not then just casual and friendly

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
= back stabbers
= liars
= users

12. Define loneliness.
When you are separated from other people and you feel like there is a barrier between you and everyone else

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
pretty much so

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
My girlfriend is really nice so yeah

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
Switzerland / Bali

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Justin timberlake – what goes around

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
to have almost everything I want but to always have things I need/want so I can always aspire for something

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
results

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
hug people and play football

20. Do you think we were meant for so much more ?
Haha switchfoot !
Some of us


I tag
Pauline
Niki
Aveline
Jou Yin
Peck Hwa
Stephanie
Harpreet
Yi May

No comments: