Friday, 7 December 2007

MIA

I have been missing for a while and the reason for this is... well I've been busy. REALLY REALLY BUSY.Yeaps busy like a bee. You see a while back my pc got F-ed up with spyware and it was okay or so I thought... Sent it to the repair guy and it comes back with half of my song collection gone and basically nuts on it. So I've been re-downloading all them tunes and now I have backed the whole thing up on an external hardrive so yeah... and I have more songs now and I realised there were loads I didn't listen to so yeah... it didn't kill me, it made me stronger ! haha I don't really like that song... Only like the daft punk influence.

Anything else going on ??? mmmmmmmmmmmm
going for futsal today
going to ou next week
pool party next week
halloween christmas thingy
christmas is coming !!

No comments: