Sunday, 13 April 2008

1.) What was your dream when you were young?
fighter pilot… still is

2.) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
sunny for football

3.) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
Black... according to su-zen it is all I wear

4.) Who would you marry?
JOU ! lol


5.) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
Switzerland/Bali… good memories

6.) What are you afraid of?
Dunno really

7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
BE SAD… then play football or talk to my best buds….either way I will temporarily forget it

8.) What is the one thing you can never get tired of?
my friends

9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him?
I’d wait for the light to change to green

10.) What do you think of the person who tagged you?
too stressed xD

11.) What are the requirements that you wish of your other half?
knows how to have fun. trustable. Not afraid to voice out opinions.

12.) Which type of person do you hate most?
lying two faced you know whatsits

13.) Favourite part of a song?
the sing-along part

14.) Do you ever admit it when you're emo?
not if I don’t have to

15.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
redeem favours *ahem shahreen

16.) Who's your favourite cartoon character?
samurai jack

17.) To what extent would you do something for the special ones?
There is no extent

18.) Describe your dream house.
a house which is a home…

19.) Does music make you lose control?
lols yeah

2o.) if you were to die tomorrow would it be okay ?
NO

1 comment:

Wireless said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.