Tuesday, 29 April 2008

What is more difficult, to let go of everything, or to forget what happened?
- You can’t forget most of the really bad things. You just move on with your life and try to focus on every day things. Letting go and losing yourself is easy.

Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
- MU > CHELSEA match. When I was speaking to someone(EXIT)(injoke) you wouldn’t expect me to be speaking to I got a little frustrated.

You will die in 3 minutes. Last call ?
- To someone reaaaally responsible to make sure I leave the right message. Most probably .none of my guy friends xD

If you could do anything or wish for anything what would it be?
- Right now I would want to be playing a really great game of footie. If I would be wishing for something it’d be more will power probably.

If you can have one of the two things, which would it be? trust or love?
- love. I have trust =)

Have you ever blackmailed someone?
- WELL DUH. Power baby…power…

Think of the last person whom you knew?
- changing the question to the last person you thought of
Err that’d be Shahreen ? just watched their dance vid

Are you a kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- yeahaa. I like myself generally.

Would you sleep if someone if you had the chance?
- lolls coming from a miang 16 year old I’d so say yes without thinking of the repercussions if course.

Are you old- fashioned?
- nope but I do appreciate vintage items. Cars. Aged drinks ;)

What would be harder for you? To tell someone you love them, or to tell someone you dont?
- from my experience the latter slightly. It is hard if you DON’T love someone and you knda have to tell them you do.

What things would be the hardest for you to give up on?
- football. sarcasm. LAUGHING. interaction with people.

Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you love them?
- ask zen and/or jou

Imagine, its a dark night. You hear someone walking outside your window. Who would you want with you?
-my er… horny pals lol

Would you give a homeless person CPR?
- yes.

Are you holding on to your-
- nope I’ve let go


IF YOU HAVE 3 MONTHS TO LIVE:

Do you tell anyone/ everyone you are going to die?
- yeah but not at first. Need a while to take it in. like a week.

What would you do with your remaining days?
- travel. Have fun with my people.

Would you be afraid?
- yes but I seem to handle death respectably.

No comments: