Monday, 1 September 2008

LONG TIME NO SEE BITCHES !

I’ve really had no mood to blog… every time I’ve set out to do it either I am too busy checking out something online or I just walk off and do something else

Well coming from a true procrastinator what do you expect yeah

But I’m here now so I shall set out to do some good while I can

Went out today with Su-Zen and Raehan. Had heaps of fun just hanging out... Rushed there because of some complication with the tickets and ended up going for Babylon A.D ???? walked out of it to go watch WALL-E which ROCKED seriously….the girl robot eva or ava was damn cool! Very feisty ;)

The night before (merdeka) went out with the cousins since one of em is leaving for Russia to study medicine =p wasn’t the official farewell thing but yeah
Ended up in Rasta… Shisha-ing in my opinion is quite boring….. we had a quick spell in a park and yeah… heh heh heh fun times man =p FAMILY BONDING


Before I went out with the cousins I stopped by Su-Zen’s place to say HI in person since I was in the neighbourhood. She seemed smaller then I remember xD THANKS AGAI N FOR THE T-SHIRT

‘Duct tape is like the force. It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together.’

Any star wars junkie would be proud to own it =)

The night before(pre-merdeka) was spent at Lih Wen’s party which was awesome ! lots of laughs, poker, posing, booze = good times !

‘Before a party is a prayer’

No joke I really went for a 3 HOUR prayer like yeah man ! got in touch with my religious side a bit

Before that was futsal and before that was…. A blur 0,o

No comments: