Sunday, 12 October 2008

the four walls

okay scratch that make it 3 walls of my room and basically things stuck on them which represent things that my life revolves around.

those of you expecting a picture of yourselves may be a little disappointed =P

no.1




Football. Manchester United. Enough said.


no.2




For those of you that know me you'll have expected this coming. I'm a car junkie, and what better way to represent that love.... a Ferrari F50.


no.3







Music. I do play an instrument - tabla(indian drums) and even before I did, music played a big part of my life. Quite a few contenders for favourite but LP has got to be it.


And on the same wall as the Linkin Park poster - no.4



A RANDOM PAINTING FROM BALI 8-D

no i am not and no my life isn't random...
okay my family history is quite interesting
but yeah that is not what i meant...

Normally I would put this one as !!GIRLS!! but instead i'm going with

F&F

family and friends.

out of all the above mentioned that's what counts the most.


and on that somewhat soppy note i'm out.
~ciao

No comments: