Monday, 13 October 2008

timeline

This post may seem a little narcissistic to some but it's my blog SO DEAL WITH IT ! heh yeah a little pressured at the moment. No prizes for guessing why.

Back to the post.

My blog is a little devoid of picutures of myself so i've decided to rectify that problem by posting up some pictures.

Some of these are dating back to 2006 so here we go.


me being a mummys boy - bukit tinggi - october 2006





tramPAULINES =) are awesome - kota kinabalu – may 07





beautiful sunset - kota kinabalu – may 07





classic. drink in hand, chilling by the pool - kota kinabalu – may 07






more beautiful sunset - kota kinabalu – may 07





and more beautiful sunset - kota kinabalu – may 07





parents 25th anniversary dinner. me in a retro shirt and the day my dad handed me a glass of champagne 8-) – antonios – june 07






at the dinner with the cousins – antonios – june 07






on the beach eating dinner – bali – july 07





sister dear – bali – july 07






don’t I look cool =D – bali – july 07





MY TATTOO ( albeit a temporary one ) – bali – july 07





posing in the hotel – bali – july 07





I took this picture !! temple in the sea – bali – july 07





shades…. yeah… – bali – july 07





Christmas lunch – damansara – december 08





shades…again…yeah… we always do this wherever we go – india – february 08





lotus temple of the Bahá'í Faith. palm trees swaying.– india – february 08





lotus temple of the Bahá'í Faith. Quite cool people quite cool.– india – february 08





lotus temple of the Bahá'í Faith. sunset.– india – february 08



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_temple

check it out. It’ll take you a second.

No comments: