Saturday, 15 November 2008

because all of the stars have faded away, just try not to worry, you'll see them some day





This was with my phone camera. Wasn’t too chuffed with the quality so I broke out my camcorder.














Pardon the shaky hands okay. It was quite late.


Yeah I know what you are thinking… taking photos with a camcorder. All you camera fanatics (jou and her slr) must be breaking out the pitch forks and torches but hey… It is a nice camcorder and the camera was way too far away.







35x optical zoom in camera mode and 800x zoom in video mode.

And it’s in red. DUH

Soooooooooooooo back to the star. I realize I have a thing with taking pictures of stars…?? Neeraj the astronomer ??…






Not too bad. But I don’t like the idea of looking up for the rest of my life. People say if you are too busy looking up and around you’ll miss what is and always has been right there in front of you.


You know those classic love stories where the guy eventually falls in love with the girl that has been right there in front of him the whole time ( made of honor which I watched twice -,- )? Yeah a little too cliche for my life story... My opinion is if you are too busy looking up and about you'll probably end up walking into a wall or falling down a manhole. Which we don't really have in Malaysia but you get me.


No comments: