Saturday, 20 December 2008

HIS NAME’S PATRICK. AND HE’S GAY.

That would be my Christmas tree. See my sister named him Patrick. But my uncle said since he has a ‘skirt’ (the material at the bottom is called a skirt) and because he’s crooked he is gay. So there. Patrick the gay Christmas tree.

We put up the decorations yesterday and the tree two days before, We are kind of late this year which is strange because my family is BIG on holidays/traditions and things like that and we put up the tree one or two weeks earlier than this and all our shopping is done. I don’t know what it is about this year but time is really going by. More so than usual. It’s so hard to imagine just three weeks ago I was sunning it in Bali. And in a mere 2 weeks my last year in school begins 0,0… Cue the ‘holy shits’ alright.

Anyways, here are the pictures.

This is like a ‘before’ picture.






Midway.






Then my aunt’s family showed up. We do the decorations and the whole ‘Christmas Morning (breakfast and presents)’ with them.






I do this every year =D I didn’t need the chair at all but it looks cooler!






I prefer it with red lights. DUH. But hey it’s not bad. In fact, it’s great =)












No comments: