Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Malaysia XI vs Manchester United



They came, the saw and hell yeah did they conquer.

Come on, where in the world can you find a place where the home crowd support the team playing against their own country! Newspapers in UK were knocking our citizens for their betrayal but come on if your country was ranked 146th in the world behind countries like Liechtenstein, Tajikistan, Iceland and England you’d don a red jersey too!

Pictures when I get them from Jenn, can’t believe that nic, khye yuen, chen and myself didn’t take a single picture at all!

Moving on to something quite morbid, I received this email from my sis a couple of days ago. It really is quite morbid so I didn’t want to post it up on my blog but here’s the link –
http://www.bspcn.com/2009/07/16/the-29-saddest-pictures-in-the-world/

"Humans are the best creations; they are most intelligent in all existing species on the earth. With this intelligence they ruled the world and destroyed it too. Here are the 29 pictures which tell our sad past."

Makes you wonder…… What the hell is going on here ?

~puzzling

No comments: