Sunday, 6 September 2009

A month ago I mentioned about how things were going all down hill from here on out, well I’ve reached the bottom of the hill.

Been meaning to blog for some time now but I don’t want to be one of those lifeless bloggers who blog all the time saying “ lalala” “I’m bored” “I don’t know what to blog about now” “la dee la da la FREAKING DA”. When I’ve got nothing to say, I don’t say anything. It doesn’t happen often but it does happen.

Form 5 started out brightly enough but it is turning into hell now. I miss the days where I could wake up and not study and just slack the whole day. The days of form 4 where all I’d do all day was either message, be on the phone or attach myself to the PS2 the whole day and not care about studies. I’ve had to give up my drums and taekwondo which means postponing my 2nd Dan black belt test till next year





and missing out on a drum performance =\.......

It’s not a very happy return to blogging but it is what it is

Arctic Monkeys – Only Ones Who Know. It’s not like all the regular emo-love songs, it’s just plain emo. And that’s what makes it so good.

No comments: