Friday, 11 September 2009

undisclosed desires


Muse – Undisclosed Desires

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

New album looks good


Mumsy thinks I’m stressed so she bought me a






Soft toy? 0.0… Officially it’s the first one I’ve had. I had a dinosaur when I was younger but you can’t exactly call something with claws and teeth and a evil looking grin full of sharp pointy teeth a soft toy can you? I never was really into them I guess… I was always with my Hot Wheels cars (which I still buy ><), remote controlled cars, dinosaurs, model planes, lego, and super soakers. The soft toys never fit in. Explains a lot doesn’t it =p Went out for lunch with Debra, Chen, Aaron and David today and then dessert to McDees all with the chauffeur services of Monsieur Rosh. No idea how the poor guy drove with jakuns like us in the car but it was nice to take a break from exams. But now it’s back to the grind. My new fantasies













If you thought that was sexy, have a look at this






but wait, look at the doors


hence the name - Mercedes Gullwing SLS

Cars are way way way sexy

No comments: