Sunday, 29 November 2009

It was a hiatus of sorts

I'm turning the tables
I'm changing the time
I'll do anything just to keep you mine
You're one of the angels yeah it's true
I'm standing in heaven when I'm with you

Well it has been quite a while. 1 month coincidentally. Wasn't planning on blogging when i woke up today but it is 8.46 and I'm feeling spritely!

Spm. I feel compelled to give it at least a passing mention. What can I say about it that hasn't been said already? Not the torturous hell we thought it was going to be. Not as stressful as trial. As hard as trials (except Add Math - paper 2 which was mind blasting as Russel Peters would say). Two thirds of the way through it isn’t that bad although it has somewhat lost it’s feel. It’s lost its thrill and its ‘wow’ factor. Another 3 subjects, 9 papers, 15 hours and 45 minutes spread out over 9 days.

Moving on from that countdown of sorts, MUSE CONCERT IN SINGAPORE ON THE 3rd OF FEBRUARY 2010! I’m there bitches!











I'm pacing myself =) See you soon

No comments: