Monday, 14 December 2009

Landing Lights





A prelude for what is to come.

Okay… Singapore. I was really against going at first. I thought it’d be boring, awkward and not worth the travel. Some of the worst assumptions I’ve made ever!

Sure I was down with the flu throughout the whole thing and the journey was long a dull but the people there made it all so damn great. They’re my family and they know how to have a great wedding. My cousins there broke bread (BOOZE) with us, took us out, partied and made my sister and I feel like we weren’t left out.

We even got to friends with people from places like Fiji, Hawaii and Australia. And weddings are always fun (despite the scandals & rumors) which are part and parcel of every wedding. Seriously some of the things that were happening were amazingly messed up but, they’re family. They’re Rajwani’s. And I’m a Rajwani and proud.

Overall, it was a good way to spend 4 days.

College visiting this week. Flipping a coin between Monash and Taylors. Signing of the next 5 years of your life to something is quite exciting actually. But I have till March before the whole rigmarole begins again. Wonder what I’ll do with all that time =D