Wednesday, 10 March 2010

This Is For You

Why haven’t I blogged in ages? Well, why is a raven like a writing desk?

 

~ I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm tense. I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's not exactly something miniscule  that’s occurring tomorrow. Once you’ve put in a significant amount of effort into something you’re always hoping to see satisfactory results. Fearing something isn't the worst thing in the world. It just shows that we have something meaningful enough that we're afraid to lose. It's handling the fear, and acting in the presence of it that is important.

So take the night off and relax. Or keep yourself busy with work. It’s all relative to the individual. Just keep calm. Don’t do anything rash or regrettable. Talk to someone if you feel your airways constricting and you’re stomach feeling like it’d rather be out of your body than in.

For me, I’m going to play football (futsal to be precise) which is my favourite hobby above all. And at 3.45 a.m. i am waking up to watch a football match. On an ordinary day, that schedule would seem great. Tonight, it’s flippin’ brilliant. And from now until I get that slip of paper, I’ll be surrounded by very, very amazing people.  So to all of you, the best of luck. May the gods (or god) smile brightly upon us.

Cheers.

And why is a raven like a writing desk? I haven't a clue.

No comments: